The services provided by this sub office are as follows.
- Census of temples and shrines and lands belonging to the Temples and Shrines Ordinance in the Kurunegala District.
- Awareness of the trustees of temples and shrines belonging to the Temples and Shrines Ordinance.
- Obtaining semi-annual budget and estimated budget estimates.
- Taking action to prepare asset records of places of worship governed under Section 4-1.
- Leasing of lands belonging to temples.
- Granting approval for felling of trees in places of worship.
- Carrying out activities related to temple disputes.
- Carrying out necessary duties related to the property of deceased monks. Releasing money from bank accounts.
- Release for cash development activities in the Department of Trustees.
- Issuing novice upasampada certificates.
- Granting approval for business activities carried out on temple lands.
- Granting approval to obtain temple lands for government development activities.
- Participate in and support Dhamma school festivals and other religious occasions.